Saturday, December 28, 2013

Motives Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadows

Motives Cosmetics- probably my only "high end" makeup.  I am completely content with the makeup, and my makeup collection. I reached out to someone who sold Motives Cosmetics through Instagram and she reached out to her representative. I started talking to her representative Kathy, and was telling her that I am interested in the cosmetics, and working with Motives. Sadly, i'm not 18..... yet. She was telling me about the teen program, where they sell Motives and receive commission. I made my website, and am now apart of the Motives Cosmetics family, but each Teen in the Teen Program (under 18); gets sent a kit. The kit includes 1 Motives Kohl eyeliner, 1 cream eyeshadow, 2 pressed eye-shadows, 1 pressed blush, and 2 nail lacquers.  (Prices will be located at the end of blog.)
I was very excited to be apart of the Motives crew, and immediately started posting my info on all my social media sites! Although I have no made a sale, I'm still very content with the makeup I was sent.

The purple eyeshadow is in Fantasy, and the Gold shimmery eyeshadow is in Bling. These eye-shadows are amazing! Although I have been in the process of moving, I've yet to create a look with it.... But will VERY soon.
The pigmentation in these eye-shadows are amazing! I couldn't even complain about the shadow themselves. The only thing I would complain about would be, the pan moves in the packaging. Just wish the magnet would be more effective. Other than the pan moving, I have no other complaints! 



 
 The pictures truly do not do justice of the pigmentation of these eye-shadows. 
(Sorry about bad quality pictures, my auto focus in my camera is broken.)
Prices for products.
Kohl Eyeliner-$14.75
Pressed Blush-$14.00
Pressed Eyeshadow-$12.50
Cream Eyeshadow-$15.75
Nail Lacquer-$6.95

If you want to shop motives cosmetics, you can go to www.motivescosmetics.com/ALYSSAMARIE and if you purchase put lyssalou09@ymail.com into who referred you at checkout. These products are defiantly worth the hype, and worth the money! 
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please feel free to subscribe/add me to your circle on google! 
  
   Thank you again. 
Instagram:lyssamarieporras
Twitter:LyssaMPorras
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment