Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BhCosmetics Day and Night Palette

Although I just started this blog, I didn't want to start it off by totally downgrading a product I've tried! It took me days to finally figure out what my first review was going to be on. I probably thought about it way too much! Signing on, I finally thought of the day and night palette from bhcosmetics! It is the only bhcosmetics product that I own... for now! You can get the palette at www.bhcosmetics.com
My very first impression of the packaging was it was very pretty and vibrant! I had to open it immediately! Not only to look at the colors and to play with it, but to see if anything was broken!  Gladly nothing was broken and I was able to play with my wonderful new palette right away. I got to swatching some of the colors, and they were amazingly pigmented. There were only a couple of them that were not as pigmented, more of a chalky texture.
I always use an eyeshadow primer before applying eyeshadow, but they were still a little chalky! I'm not disappointed with the whole palette just those certain colors! Overall I give this palette a 9 out of 10! Very happy customer and will be buying more! I highly recommend this palette, especially for beginners and/or makeup lovers like myself!  




Thank you for reading, subscribe if you like what you see so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment